The exhibition “Teddy Wants to travel / Teddy möchte reisen” is intended to be presented in 14 overseas wardrobe trunks, which are organized thematically. Of course, one important topic is the German-American history of the teddy bear and his name-patron, former US president Theodore Roosevelt.
Further topics are:
- Teddy travels – Teddy’s experiences all over the world
- Teddy’s “ancestors” – Real bears and their population across the globe
- Teddy diversity – Historical development of the teddy bear regarding fashion, zeitgeist and advertisings
- The passion of collecting – Why collect teddy bears?
- My teddy bear – Teddy bears with personal family stories
- How are teddy bears made? – The traditional production
- When teddy bears get sick – Tips for protection and care
- Teddy adventures – Historic Comics and moviestars
- The teddy book – History of teddy bears in children’s books
- Artistic teddy bears – Teddy bear’s parodies of masterpiece-paintings
You would like to host the exhibition or have more topics to suggest? Contact